60 Days Free Trial Diets and Weight loss Products

Monday, October 21, 2013

Breaking 2 Big Myths in Weight Loss

I'm sure you've heard many different myths to losing weight. Some may have been true and others not. I'm here to debunk 2 of the biggest myths floating around. In this article I will explain why you don't need to exercise to burn fat and break the myth that your metabolism slows down after 30.


I need to exercise to lose fat, WRONG!


The truth is you do not gain body fat because you are lacking in exercise, you gain weight because your sugar levels exceed what you are using. So when you break it down, it usually means you are consuming too many calories at one time. One of the biggest reasons for over-eating is due to people missing breakfast.


You're metabolism slows down after you turn 30, WRONG!


There have been hundreds of research studies that have shown the slow down in the metabolism is due to a loss of muscle tissue. Loss of muscle tissue is directly related to a lack of physical activity. Most people after 30 stop working out, they stop going to the gym and they stop participating in events. This is obviously not everyone that does that, but most do.


I had to get those 2 myths off my chest because I constantly hear people talking about them all the time. Eat smaller meals, eat healthier and you can lose weight without exercise. Your metabolism doesn't slow down because of your age it slows down because your physical activity slows down.


I have done my best to explain why these theories are myths. As I always mention, don't overlook simplicity. Usually it's simplicity that gets the job done. We will talk soon.


For More Related Topics Blog: Running And Losing Weight

No comments:

Post a Comment